Calling all ghosts, superheroes, and magical creatures! Sign the whole family up for an art adventure and show off your costumes at our COVID-cautious Halloween bash. Costumes are encouraged and face masks are required. All are welcome, activities best suited for kids ages 4–10.
This year's activities will be spread out through the Museum and include:
- Trick or Treat Totes, Second Floor Imagination Station
- Frankenstein Figure Drawing, Forum
- Scavenger Hunt, Second Floor Galleries
- Phantastic Photobooth created by our Teen Arts Council, Auditorium
- Vote for your favorite pumpkin created by our Teen Arts Council, Forum
- Ghostly chills time, Reading Nook
- Saying hello to our volunteers or staff members
- And many opportunities to show off your costume!
To ensure the safety of all visitors, we will be limiting the number of people allowed in the Museum at a time.
Timeslots for BAM-O-WEEN are currently fully booked. Please check back on our booking page to see if a space opens up closer to the event.
Bellevue Arts Museum
Additional safety information
To help facilitate physical distancing between groups, we are hosting a limited number of activities spread throughout the Museum. We ask that families keep 6 feet of distance between groups and plan to spend 1 hour or less in the Museum during their visit.
In keeping with the new King County mandate, visitors age 12 and up will be asked to show proof of vaccination or show they’ve tested negative for COVID within the last 72 hours. We ask that groups wait in line outside the Museum until your scheduled time slot.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy! Please read through the Museum's visitor policies for more on what to expect during your visit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel, reschedule your visit, or if you have any questions.