Schedule your timed-entry visit!
Welcome back to BAM! Following recent updates to Washington’s Safe Start plan, Bellevue Arts Museum’s galleries have reopened to the public. The building is open for limited hours and to a limited number of visitors each week. In order to keep our community safe and healthy, we’ve developed new policies and procedures for our staff and visitors. Please review the information below before planning your trip.
Monday – Thursday
Friday – Sunday
11am – 5pm
All visitors must book a time slot in advance—including BAM members and visitors with complimentary passes. This new requirement allows for proper social distancing between visitors and compliance with state-mandated capacity restrictions.
Reservations can be made online, in-person, or via phone. To make sure that you can visit the Museum at your preferred time, we strongly recommend making a reservation online before your visit.
Visitors to the galleries are welcome to visit the BAM Store during their timed-entry visit.
The Store is currently closed for walk-in visits, but is offering curbside pickup for online purchases. Visit our Online Store to learn more.
Children under 6
Free First Fridays are discontinued until further notice.
Keep our community healthy!
Please visit at another time if you
- Have had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past two weeks.
- Have had close contact with someone that you know to have COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- Have been told to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection by a public health or medical professional within the past two weeks.
- Are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms.
- Live with or care for someone who has been ill.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or reschedule your visit if any of the above applies to you.
While BAM is taking precautions and enforcing social distancing measures, we cannot guarantee zero risk; a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public setting. By entering the building, visitors accept the risk of exposure and knowingly waive and release Bellevue Arts Museum from any liability related to COVID-19.
When you arrive
To make check-in easier, we suggest that you arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled visit time. If you arrive late for your time slot, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available opening.
While the Forum and CEG remain open to the public, visitors are required to provide an email address or phone number for contact tracing. Due to our limited capacity, you may be asked to wait outside before entering the building.
Before you visit the Museum, there are some new visitor policies that we’d like you to know about:
- Masks are required at all times in the Museum. Masks should be worn so that they fully cover your nose and chin. This policy is critical to the safety of our staff and visitors. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Follow the marked paths within the building. This helps ensure safe traffic flow and adequate social distance for all guests.
- Remember to social distance. Give other visitors and groups at least six feet of space while in the Store and Museum Forum.
- The coat check and second- and third-floor restrooms are temporarily closed.
- No food or drink allowed in the Museum.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy!
Following CDC recommendations, the Museum is taking extra steps to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff. These steps include:
- Regular sanitization of high-traffic and high-touch areas, including elevators, bathrooms, and door pulls
- Providing single-use face masks to all visitors who do not have their own
- Requiring staff to wear face masks in all common areas
- Requiring staff to monitor themselves for signs of illness
In alignment with guidance from the Governor’s Office and King County public health officials, the Museum is collecting contact information for all visitors for contact tracing. The Museum will only share this information if it is requested by health officials who believe guests may have been exposed to COVID-19 while in the building. Health officials will contact you to explain the risk, answer your questions, and provide resources. We will not use this information for any other purpose, including sales or marketing, and we will delete your information 14 days after your visit.
Holidays & Closures
BAM is closed on the following days:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Admission is always free for members.
Directions & Parking
510 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
BAM offers free parking in its garage during museum hours. The garage closes 30 minutes after museum closure. The garage entrance is on Bellevue Way and is accessible when approaching from the south.
Routes 234/235, 240, 271, 550, 555/556 all stop at the Bellevue Transit Center, within walking distance of the Museum. Please check out King County Metro's Trip Planner or call 206-553-3000 for trip planning assistance.
BAM is wheelchair accessible. An induction loop is provided for the benefit of hearing aid users at Guest Services and in the Auditorium. Please look for the following symbol to learn where this service is active.
Featuring Northwest artists, handcrafted designs, & unique gifts.
Museum Members receive a 10% discount on all Museum Store purchases.
All proceeds support the development of exhibitions and programs. Your shopping makes a difference!
Shop products from artists including Sarah Kaye, Tricia Stackle, and Diem Chau (pictured above).
Check out our online store!