Thank you to all of our generous 2022 sponsors!
Sponsor BAM Arts Fair
Bellevue Arts Museum Arts Fair is the original, longest-running arts festival in the Pacific Northwest. Set amid the metropolitan energy of downtown Bellevue, BAM Arts Fair is a high-end shopping experience featuring over 300 top national artists and craftspeople. Hundreds of thousands of visitors flock to this three-day celebration to meet the artists, be entertained, shop and dine. Free community arts programming includes Kids Fair, free admission to Bellevue Arts Museum all weekend, public installations and musical performances. BAM Arts Fair is located at Bellevue Square and Bellevue Arts Museum. A cherished community event, the Fair originated in 1947 and was instrumental in the growth of downtown Bellevue and the creation of the Bellevue Arts Museum.
Reasons to Sponsor Bellevue Arts Museum Arts Fair
Sponsors receive year-long recognition as a Bellevue Arts Museum supporter, with signage inside the Museum, on our website, and inclusion in other collateral as available. If interested in additional information, please contact Mariely Lemagne , Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your company/organization is recognized as a patron of the arts
- Increase your brand awareness with more than 300,000 BAM Fair attendees
- Offer promotions, engage buyers, and ensure new customers
- Contribute to regional economic vitality, and strengthen the livelihood of artists
- Support the mission of art, craft, and design at Bellevue Arts Museum
- Be recognized in BAM Arts Fair promotional materials and marketing campaign