Reports to: Director of Marketing
Department: Marketing and Communication
Classification: Part-time, Non-exempt, Flexible hours
Compensation Range: $18-$20 Hourly
Bellevue Arts Museum is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist in all aspects of the Museum’s digital marketing efforts, including the maintenance of BAM’s e-newsletter communications and website, and assistance with the Museum’s social media platforms. Marketing coordinator works under the supervision of Director of Marketing to build ongoing public interest and support for BAM in order to maximize revenues through paid promotions, media sponsorships and other sources while maintaining brand continuity.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance on website
- Code museum’s html emails
- Take lead in writing copy for social media posts
- Help develop and write copy for newsletters, press releases, e-newsletters, and other materials
- Copyedit official museum materials
- Assist with the execution of all marketing strategies such as advertising placement and creation; design and distribution of publications and target marketing pieces; press relations and promotions; website; internet and e-mail marketing; analysis and research
- Archiving-work with the curatorial department to collect, organize, and maintain a wide range of exhibition data for permanent storage including: photographs, video, sound recordings and documents.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML programming and website management
- Familiarity with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a related field
- Experience in art museum setting a plus
Submit a recent resume and cover letter with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com.Applicants will receive an automated response. Candidates whose qualifications and background are of interest will be contacted directly.
Bellevue Arts Museum provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellevue Arts Museum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For further information about the Museum, visit bellevuearts.org.