Reports to: Director of Development
Classification: Full Time, non-exempt
Compensation Range: $40,000-$45,000; Comprehensive-employee benefits’ package provided
Bellevue Arts Museum (BAM) is seeking a Development Officer to provide critical operational support for the Development team and the various Museum departments. This role manages donor and fundraising platforms, tracks contributed income and manages the membership program. The mission of the Bellevue Arts Museum is focused on art, craft, and design and engages the community through exhibitions and programs, featuring regional, national, and international artists
- Create and maintain online forms for events, admissions, membership, and donations.
- Support Development and Finance with Altru related tasks as needed.
- Update constituent records as needed and manage duplicate records in Altru.
- Generate contributed revenue reports for senior staff and the Board of Trustees.
- Reconcile donor records and accounting systems.
- Maintenance of historical data files.
- Generation of reports to include fundraising events, annuals appeals and membership campaigns.
- Process all contributed gifts and in-kind gifts.
- Generation of accurate and timely acknowledgement letters.
- Collaboration with Development team on seasonal appeals, mailings and reporting.
- Assisting with fundraising event set up, registration and follow-up.
- Management of membership database.
- Primary point of contact for membership queries, processing of membership cards, and tracking of benefits.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, is required.
- Experience with donor databases, in particular Blackbaud Altru and GreaterGiving
- Must be highly detail oriented.
Submit a recent resume and cover letter with “Development Officer” in the subject line to email@example.com. Applicants will receive an automated response. Candidates whose qualifications and background are of interest will be contacted directly.
Bellevue Arts Museum provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellevue Arts Museum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For further information about the Museum, visit bellevuearts.org.